Springbok has been a leading name in the puzzle world since 1963. Since Allied Products has taken on the challenge of upholding this world famous name, we have focused on the qualities that give Springbok its reputation: originality, innovation and superior quality.
As one of the few puzzle manufacturers that makes puzzles exclusively in the U.S.A., we take pride in the superior quality of our puzzles. The quality of our dies and above average thickness of our chipboards ensures the interlocking pieces will come together flawlessly multiple times.
As one of the only puzzle manufacturers to own patented puzzle dies, our products are always original. Whether it's our 400 piece Family Puzzles, or one of our stunning landscapes, no two puzzles, or pieces, are alike. Producing only 25 new puzzles a year is one of the ways we guarantee that our new puzzles do not fall short of the exacting Springbok standards.
- Each piece in a Springbok puzzle is unique - no two are alike
- Springbok puzzle pieces are 18% thicker than average jigsaw puzzles
- Precision made interlocking pieces that allow our puzzles to be lifted without falling apart
- Our lithographs are printed on an acid-free paper with an aqueous coating for a high gloss finish to ensure superior image quality
- Springbok is committed to the environment - we use 100% recycled material and only vegetable or soy based inks
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Springbok puzzles are proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Springbok is rated by consumers as the #1 puzzle brand for quality and design
For all of these reasons and more, Springbok puzzles have an uncanny ability to convert one time customers into loyal "Bokers". Try one of our puzzles and find out for yourself!