The 2015 Springbok Image Contest
In the past we have started the Annual Springbok Image Contest on January 29th, which is National Puzzle Day. However this year we decided to get things started even earlier to give everyone even more opportunities to submit their best work. The Springbok Image Contest is where Springbok fans and photographers can submit their original, unpublished photographs.
But that's not all! The Grand Prize winner of the Springbok Image Contest will have their photograph turned into a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle and also receive a $500 cash prize! The Second Place winner receives a $250 cash prize. The contest is free to enter. All submissions must be in by February 28th, 2015. Winners are announced in May on Facebook and by email. Please see our rules and regulations here , and good luck!
The winners from previous years are available for purchase on our website
Image Contest FAQs
- The contest is free to enter.
- The contest runs from January 29th to February 28th.
- Contestants can submit any amount photographs.
- Photographs must be the photographer's unique creation.
- Photographs must be previously unsold.
- More details and full rules are here: Official Image Contest Rules .
- Winners are announced in May on Facebook and by email.