Gift Cards Are The Perfect Fit For Every Occasion.
Don’t get puzzled trying to find the perfect gift for your loved ones!
Available in $10, $25, $50, and $100 denominations, our certificates are a thoughtful and easy way to surprise your loved ones with a fun activity they'll love.
With our high-quality puzzles, featuring unique and stunning designs and a range of difficulty levels, you can be sure to challenge and inspire the puzzle enthusiast in your life. Plus, with 60 years of experience, America's Oldest Jigsaw Puzzle Company, Springbok, is the name to trust for the most enjoyable and satisfying puzzles around.
To send a virtual gift card, follow these steps. First, complete all required fields like who from and where to (recipients email address). Then type a personal note. That’s it! Gift cards are delivered via email and include instructions of how to redeem at springbok-puzzles.com
Springbok Gift Certificate
- Do gift cards expire?
- A gift card expires 365 days after the date of purchase.
- How are gift cards delivered?
- Gift cards are delivered via email and include instructions of how to redeem at springbok-puzzles.com.
- What amounts can I purchase a gift card for?
- Our gift cards are available in $10, $25, $50, and $100 denominations, so you can give the gift of thoughtfulness and relaxation to anyone on your list.
- What can I buy with a gift card?
- Gift cards can be redeemed and applied to all products on springbok-puzzles.com. If any purchase exceeds the Gift Card account, the balance must be paid with a credit card or any other payment method accepted.
- Are there additional fees?
- No additional processing fees will be incurred during checkout.
Gift Card Disclaimer
A Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise on springbok-puzzles.com only. May not be redeemed towards previous purchases. Every purchase made with a Gift Card (plus any applicable shipping/handling fees, taxes, and other fees that may apply) is deducted from the Gift Card balance and any unused Gift Card balance will remain on the Gift Card account. If any purchase exceeds the Gift Card account, the balance must be paid with a credit card or any other payment method accepted.
A gift card expires 365 days after date of purchase.
A gift card is not exchangeable for cash.
Reward points and discounts cannot be used or applied when purchasing gift cards.